Saturday, December 20, 2008

Attending High Performance Selling Course


From 18th to 20th December is a wonderful and meaningful days for wife, Fun, Eddie and myself. We have learned a lot of technique how to sell your product profesionalaly. The speaker is Brain Tracy and was guide by KevinLee. With their super expereinces and methods they discovered is very useful.


We not only master on how to sell product, but also how to increase yourself esteem. A person with high self esteem, definitely can do better and great compare with low esteem people.


I know this course seem to be very cosy, but I think if this course can help you in future.IT IS WORTH the value. Please apply your one or two days leave to attend such courses to charge yourself. WHY I say so? The reason is our life normally facing negative issues, news, unhappy incidents, unsuccessful job, boring life, stress, etc. Every day, when you read newspaper alot of negative or bad news published on the newspaper. This create alot of negative energy to you.
At the course, you can charge with positive energy and alot of people supporting you. Giving you a lot of encouragement, believe, trust, needs and whatsoever energy you want. When you feel lonely, do not depress by the negative people.

Everyone sure will face problems.

"Don't think is a problem, you can think as LESSON for you to improve yourself. "

Then, you will find another new energy to fill up full with your body again.

At here, I strongly encourage people to attend this course to improve yourself into another level of life. This kind of course, not only applicable to business or selling, but it applicable to our life.

I'm from heart to tell you that this course really good. If you want more information, please do not hesitate to contact me by email. I hope you guys may considered the course because I'm know I'm doing the right things. As far as I know, you can get offer if you register before 31st December 2008.
Email Address : ttchuien@hotmail.com

For more information, please visit http://www.reap.com.my/


No comments: